Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bogged Down By Internet...But Still Blogging!



Bogged down? Yes, our internet was almost impossibly slow on Monday, but you were patient and we perservered and created new sites despite the challenge. Our main page shows we now have six blog sites, and I am anxious to know you better through your posts, your images, and your writing.


And speaking of that....I'm hoping you'll share with us what inspires you. Where do you get your ideas? What kinds of images, music, film, memories inspire you? And why do you suppose that is? What does that say about who you are?


As to inspiration, Katherine Paterson (Bridge to Terabithia, Jacob Have I Loved, and many others...) said, “As I look back on what I have written, I can see that the very persons who have taken away my time are those who have given me something to say.”


What gives you something to say?

No comments:

Post a Comment